Sunday, October 10, 2021

Home Projects.. getting them done!

 I purchased a new light for the office back in the spring. I decided to use it in the front room instead and take down the chandler, using that in the office. I first have to spray paint the old light before having Steve install in the office. 

Old dinning room light. 

You can't really tell it's a brownish-purple. I think it was suppose to be that iron bronze? I have zero photo of the newly sprayed light that I can upload for now. I'll have to get a photo when all is done. Just have to hang the mat black newly sprayed chandelier in the office. (photos coming soon!)
Saturday was pretty productive. Went for a morning run 1 mile at the park with Zoey. Got home and went for a 9 mile bike ride, stopped half way to look at Steve's brother's house new deck/patio. 

After all that exercise, I spray painted the light and Steve installed the new one in the front room/old dining room. 
We decided to drive out to Baldwin Wisconsin and watch the parachuters jump. We drank some beers and watched for over an hour. A busy jumping day as they took plane after plane up. 

Almost tempting to jump but I would rather just watch! 





We ended the night in Hudson, had dinner and a few drinks and drove home. 


So much for sharing a meal. We both wanted something different! Very good Caribbean food! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...