Saturday, December 4, 2021

10 more days!

10 more days and these two will be reunited again! We sure miss Logan while he is off at college. 

Some good news this week! I always keep a Pro and Con list going every week for how it went. Usually I do have more pro's then cons. 

This week I'll share my list
Pro. 
Logan received $200 back from college
I got two tips this week, an additional $30
I completed decorating the outside for the holidays/pots/lights
Painted our extra table
Got 30% off on Chair pleather to recover 4 chairs
Saved 50% on holiday decorations
Steve's skin check up went good, just some possible spots to freeze off
Extra $590 to buy food this month
Logan will be home in 10 days!!
50*F temps in December!
40's next week!
Sat outside in the front yard soaking up the sun 46+F sunny day
Diet, 4 days and going
Took a park walk
Got paid in cash a few times
Made Thai Chicken soup, my favorite


        Con
New Covid variant in MN 30 times more contagious! 
Bills due
Cold and snow coming this weekend. 
Haven't started Christmas shopping!! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...