Sunday, December 5, 2021

We have Snow!!

 We have snow!! It might be just one inch! 




Last night when the snow started falling...



Once again I'm the one bringing up the tree and setting it up. I have indoor lights to put up today too! I'd like help but no one wants to do it. 
My little helper!
Two home project done~! I absolutely hate the pleather I purchased to recover the seat cushions. Its too hard to work with so the seats turned out messy looking. Doesn't matter because I'll eventually re-cover again!  At least the table is now finished 100%! Again, when ever we use it, it will have a table cloth covering up everything but the legs. I just needed them dark to go with our dining room set. 

That kitchen wall behind Steve and Logan will be the next home project. Painting the wall a light beige-gray and getting rid of the blue gray color. There aren't many walls to paint since most is window, open door way and half walls. 



Last night was a stay home, stay safe covid weekend. We had wagu burgers thanks to Don who bought the meat from Hyvee. After we played cribbage, had some drinks with that and we quit playing since we were tied up. 


I have most of what I need to start making Christmas candies. Time to Start baking! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...