Friday, December 3, 2021

Friday!

Poor Zoey didn't like her hat!  I think she was almost a year old in this photo from 2016!



Just a funny photo of me and Celina that popped up in my memories yesterday! 

I took this photo from FB of My Aunt and Uncle on my father's side. The only two left living as both their spouses died in the last few years. I don't really know them at all since I only saw my Aunt maybe 1 time in my entire life and my uncle only a hand full of time when we'd visit NY or the Cape.  


I'm still painting this table. On coat #3 today. This was the first coat so it does look a little better and more finished then this photo. I might need a 4th coat of paint?? 

Steve just informed me this morning, after I purchased two loaves of French bread, that he no longer wants to eat bread for awhile. Looks like he wants to join me on a diet. His brother has been doing WW with his girl friend  for a few weeks now. So I think between his brother and me starting to diet, he is ready to join us. It will make things easier if we are both dieting and eating more veggies, drinking less too! 


Here's what I ate yesterday! 

Bfast- 2 PB nuggets, pickles at 12:30
Lunch - late at 2:30pm homemade Thai Chicken soup with white rice
Snack - popcorn 3 cups
Dinner Thai Chicken soup with white rice
Dessert - raspberries and a low cal yogurt 80 cal


Exercise: 

Worked for 1 hour 

1 min plank

weights 10/10/20

Painted 

Stood while making soup 1 hour (chopped veggies)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...