Thursday, December 2, 2021

December 2nd

 I was pretty much a couch potato on Tuesday afternoon! So much for the nice 50F day! It did get up to 50 eventually, but the sun was spotty and it never felt very warm. The day before was only in the 40's and the sun was shining so it felt a lot warmer Monday when I actually sat outside for an hour! 


I keep looking at puppies and found quite a few for a lower price that are small dogs and look exactly like what I want. Only problem is, we really don't need a 2nd dog and Steve doesn't want one! So I just enjoy looking at cute puppies! 


My home projects also came to a standstill. Didn't do much other than purchased stapes for the staple gun to attach fabric on four seat cushions.  I covered two chairs and am not super happy with how they turned out. Pleather is a lot harder to work with as it doesn't cover the creases as well. It's just our spare chairs for the holidays, so they are going in the basement anyway. I probably should have purchased the gray instead of bright white! They really stick out with a black chair! 

I want to finish up my pots out front. I need large pinecones and some other decorations like silver branches and the birch sticks along with something red. I might look for lights in our basement to put on the pot branches. 


My diet is going okay. Day 3!

What I ate yesterday on Day 2

Breakfast - 2 PB nuggets

Lunch - turkey soup with 1 cup white rice

afternoon snack - popcorn 3 cups

dinner - salad and 3 chicken wings with roasted broccoli

after dinner snack - Raspberries and low cal yogurt 

Before Bed - taste of cookie, taste of frosting and1 PB nugget pretzel. 


Exercise: 

1 min plank

weights (15 lb) 10/10/20

Worked for 1-1/2 hours

1 hour nap 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...