Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Wednesday's misc.. December 1st!!!

 Tuesday was a very nice way to end November with mild temps in the 40's and sunny! After putting the first coat of black enamel on our old table I sat outside and soaked up some of the last November day. 

Here we are December 1st and once again today we will reach 52*F. Steve and I are done working early this morning around 11, so we plan to go to a park for a walk with Zoey. 

I've been taking lots of screen shots of various things I want to try, go visit and make.



I need to try this cookie making idea! Bake cookies in a muffin tin to get perfect sized cookies! Wonder if they will stick or come out easily? 

I've been wanting to try Bogart Doughnuts and this multi berry filled one looks soooo good! Unfortunately, I've decided yesterday was day 1 of my diet. I do have some exceptions to my diet. I can taste anything and share it! 

How did day 1 of my diet go? 
Breakfast - 2 PB nuggets with lots of water!
Lunch- late around 1pm, ate some pickles and picked garlic
Dinner- White rice with turkey soup (potatoes, carrots) 
after dinner snack - 1 cup popcorn. 

Exercise:
1 minute plank
dumb bell weights (15 lb) 10/10/20
working 1 hour of continuous moving! 
Painting our table
Walking around shopping
Saw this idea for a gift card with the $25 extra. Might need to get one and support a local restaurant. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...