Tuesday, January 25, 2022

- 12 degrees but sunny!

 Back at the home project, kids bathroom!! Steve put the first of the wall tile on the shower walls. Looking good so far! Of course it's -12 degrees today, so I'm guessing he will not want to cut tile in the garage! Burr... 


We ran into a little issue with the shower pan curb. Of course the floor tile the kids chose does not have in stock bull nose tiles. So we opted for some similar floor that has bull nose. I hope it gets their approval. I just thought since its close to the orig tile and same cost, why not switch it out! Not sure that will happen but a decision needs to be made asap! 

Logan started on line at home classes yesterday. It's day 5 since testing positive for covid. He hasn't felt sick at all, but couldn't send him back to college till after 10 days. 

I also finished our business tax report. 100% done! Now, I'm just waiting to get back into the office to print the rest of the records and file them all away. So glad to have all that done. Now fingers crossed we don't owe!!! I'd love to get money back but it's a perk just not paying in more!!

I actually slept in this morning till 8:30am! That doesn't happen very often. I am not working and since the taxes are done all I have is an appointment at the Chiro with Celina this afternoon. I probably should clean up our house, finally put the tree in the basement and carry the extra table down. No one else seems to want to help with that! 

Dieting is not going great! I had purchased a caramel/walnut coffee cake and managed to eat it all myself within a few days. I need to leave the junk at the store and just walk away! 

I still keep track of the calories I've been eating. It ranges from 2000 to 1500, mostly staying around the 1500 to 1700 range. Doesn't feel like I'm losing weight, but I'm not gaining either even with some poor food choices. 

I don't need to start over every time I have a lapse. I just need to continue on. I always have the mind set that I must start over. It shouldn't have to be an all or nothing diet. 


I've been wanting to style my hair and wear it down. Might have to try this today. It's been forever since I've wanted to wear my hair down or actually style it. I've been following some hairstylist on how to do your hair. I did try one idea and that was a huge fail. 

Office is free! Time to get printing!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...