Monday, January 24, 2022

Is January Over yet??

 I'm so tired of the cold, cold January! Can we just move on to spring already!!! I know, we have February also to get through the 28days! We got another inch of snow last night and today the temps will start dropping to the high of -1+F on Tuesday! Burrrr....


I might or might not have to go anywhere at least until afternoon! 

Steve spent a good part of Sunday working more on the kids bathroom. I don't have an updated photo, but the shampoo shelf is now finished being framed and the shower plumbing is done. He will add the rest of the denshield to the shower walls and start tiling (the exciting part). 

I'll be finishing up our tax business report today. I just have a few more receipts to enter and some calls to make for grand totals. It will be nice to have that all ready to go for the accountant for February. 


I'm in the baking mood to make something for V-day. We just don't need the stuff around to eat. Celina has been busy perfecting her macroons so we have a lot of fails around to eat up. 

Not much else is going on this week. 
I need to order a new remote for the TV. Looks like it melted a little?? I'll also try to get into the chiropractor this week. Go back to dieting and lose some weight! It's going to warm up by Thursday, time to cross country ski again. Sunday we are going to bring Logan back to college. He starts spring on-line (this week only) classes today! I also have some sample tiles to return (Lowes). Plus, our car insurance is due tomorrow. Good to stay on top of all the bills and get them out on time! 

Working on paying off our Visa. We charged some for Austin, and misc stuff at Christmas. I just paid the minimum in December and January, now its time to pay that off in Feb! I don't like owing and paying interest. I could have paid it off, but wanted to make sure we had enough for the bathroom project and Steve taking off from work Dec - mid January. 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...