Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Bathroom update

15 more tiles on the wall.. how many more today? 

 To be fair, it was -25+F outside yesterday! Far too cold to cut tiles outdoors! It's supposed to warm up today to the 20's but not till 9pm! Not sure how much tile progress we will see after today? 

I did order some matte black bullnose tiles for the shower curb. Special order tiles but I got a notice they will arrive Thursday instead of next week! Lucky us!!! Keep the project moving along! I'm hoping the tile looks good since it's different from the other tiles. We just went with plain black because there wasn't a matching floor bullnose tile! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...