Thursday, January 27, 2022

Thursday warm up!

 We woke up to 30+F temps which will keep falling all day and be cold again Friday in the teens before the weekend warm up again! It's a roller coaster of temps! Just glad the below and negative day time numbers are behind us for at least the next 10 days. 


Nothing like having a toilet in your upstairs hallway! I'll be sooo happy when the kids bathroom remodel is completed. Its taking forever!!! 

Just inching along on the wall shower tile. There was a bit more progress after I took this photo, shower shelf has the decorative tile half done and the wall a bit more tiles added. So far I love it! Wasn't sure how it all would come together but its slowly getting there! 

I have plans to ski this afternoon. I need to get an oil change, pick up dish washer tablets at Costco and maybe pick up the bull nose tile at Home Depot today. Plus, I want to clean my own house, dust, vacuum, kitchen clean up, plus finally put the Christmas tree in the basement along with the extra table. Celina plans to have friends over to celebrate a friends birthday. I must have it all picked up and put away!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...