Friday, January 28, 2022

TGIF!!

 Here is were we are at Friday morning!!! Most of the shower wall tile is finished. Just a few more rows on the very bottom. The shampoo shelf with all the decorative tiles, lots of little cuts to do. Plus a tiny screw up that we are leaving. Can you see it? We are leaving it because the shampoo bottles etc will cover it up, so no need to rip out and redo! 

I was hoping Home Depot would have the bull nose tile at the store ready to pick up yesterday. No such luck. Maybe today? Not sure Steve will get to that point or not today but I want it all here and ready to use to not delay any additional work on making more progress on the shower. 



Here is a new vanity light I found. It's far more $$$ than I'd like to spend, so I'll keep looking. This was just on-line via Wayfair. Maybe Menards or Home Depot will have something similar that is half the price?? 


Pizza with homemade crust again for dinner last night. I didn't have any sauce, but I had plenty of roasted tomatoes. Not as good but okay! 


Still trying to lose weight. I made more frozen Oj, 8 oz glasses set up for an easy treat. It's around 120-150 calories per glass. Much better then grabbing ice cream. My other option is fit yogurt at 80 calories packed with fresh raspberries. That seems to do the trick at night, the only time I crave something sweet. Otherwise its mostly salty. 

Rice is lunch most days with salsa, one of my favorites! Dinner is whatever we are having. Breakfast is mostly a few PB nuggets if anything at all. 

Trying to do my daily planks and lift weights. Awful at getting in cardio on the cross ramp. 


Trying to get a prescription refilled.. omg difficult!! I've been on hold and first caller for how long?? Not sure I should wait any longer on hold or just try later when they open at 7am? 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...