Saturday, January 29, 2022

Say Cheese!

Zoey needed a little help with her smile! 

We had Steve's parents over last night so they could say goodbye to Logan as he goes back to college till March. After dinner we all played cribbage then another game that we never played with everyone at Christmas, "Hot Seat". 


I splurged and had two drinks, a new strong 7 beer and a sparkling water. I didn't make or buy a dessert but really wanted an apple pie for some weird reason. Glad I skipped it now! 

Still working on the kids bathroom, more progress was made from when this photo was taken. All the shampoo shelf tile is done and the same tile is done on the floor too! 

 I picked up the special order bull nose tiles from Home Depot last night along with some 4 x 12 tiles for the bottom of the shampoo shelf. The kids did not like it at all! Not sure what we are going to do, but we aren't at that point at the moment. We are off to pick up two more tiles of decorative and some grout. This bathroom project is taking forever!!! 



This stuff isn't cheap either!! Glad its only two more tiles at $16.99! Ouch! 

I hurt my finger back on Jan 5th or some where around there. It's still swollen and is stiff. I just want it back to normal! 

Dieting isn't going great. Eating around 1500 calories for the day and bring around 200 to 600 per day with working out. I've been pretty good about doing a daily plank with lifting weights. Just still avoiding my 10 minute run on the cross ramp! 













 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...