Sunday, January 2, 2022

Happy New Year 2022!!!

 Happy New Year 2022!!!

Steve joined Celina and a few of her and Don's friends to ring in the new year! Since I wasn't drinking, I went to bed early, but woke up to them doing the popper streamers I purchased. I knew it was better to rest up for our family Christmas celebration on New Years Day! We hosted, so there was a lot to do, including NY eve party clean up! I some how managed to get it all done by the time everyone arrived around 3:30pm and that was with getting up late at 9:30a.m, going to the store and checking in on a customers cat! 


I'm still on track with my new hobby for the new year! Weight loss and exercise. I did skip running a few days. I still moved more then I normally would have! Plus, managed to stay on my weight loss track! I have been saving my meal for dinner and trying to cut back how much is on my plate! 

Of course, our family Christmas, New Years I did have some cake and a few drinks. I sure did limit them. I didn't touch the popovers and didn't snack on cheese/crackers. 

My only plans for the new year are to all stay healthy, keep working, keep up on my new hobby of lose weight and exercise more. Try to save more money, finish up the two house projects (bathrooms), go on more camping trips, see Celina graduate college, Logan finishing up his first year of college and starting his 2nd year. Steve getting a new iris and his seeing improved. Pay down the mortgage another year and paying off the truck loan with paying down my Toyota loan. 

Happy New Year 2022!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...