Thursday, January 6, 2022

Healing!

 My finger is still really swollen today, but I can move it without it hurting at least! I just can't twist my ring very easily which bothers me! Probably should have iced it, but I didn't!

I did a little foot care yesterday. Soaked my feet and then did a bootie to soften my skin. It will start peeling in a few days. I'll probably soak my feet again in Epsome salts. 


I still feel 100% good. Everyone is on day 3/4 and should be good in a few days with just mask wearing to day 10 to not spread it to me or Logan! 


This might be a good reward option for my 1 week diet reward this week. I was going to get a pedicure but with the temps at -2 today and tomorrow and me working Saturday. I'll wait till next week to maybe do the week 2 as a pedicure reward instead of this week. I do like the idea of replacing our boob lights with this clear glass. It would just be replacing 4 on the main level and 1 in the hall upstairs. Kind of adds up at $31 each?? Simple change out and its not too expensive?? I'll just do one at a time, doing the areas that need it the most first! Laundry room, back hallway. Oh and I still have yet to update my office light! High on the to replace list! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...