Thursday, January 6, 2022

Healing!

 My finger is still really swollen today, but I can move it without it hurting at least! I just can't twist my ring very easily which bothers me! Probably should have iced it, but I didn't!

I did a little foot care yesterday. Soaked my feet and then did a bootie to soften my skin. It will start peeling in a few days. I'll probably soak my feet again in Epsome salts. 


I still feel 100% good. Everyone is on day 3/4 and should be good in a few days with just mask wearing to day 10 to not spread it to me or Logan! 


This might be a good reward option for my 1 week diet reward this week. I was going to get a pedicure but with the temps at -2 today and tomorrow and me working Saturday. I'll wait till next week to maybe do the week 2 as a pedicure reward instead of this week. I do like the idea of replacing our boob lights with this clear glass. It would just be replacing 4 on the main level and 1 in the hall upstairs. Kind of adds up at $31 each?? Simple change out and its not too expensive?? I'll just do one at a time, doing the areas that need it the most first! Laundry room, back hallway. Oh and I still have yet to update my office light! High on the to replace list! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

A day

 Sauk taking the dock out of the water for the season. Or at least trying to. Nothing ever is easy!! Steve was able to lift all the legs on ...