Friday, January 7, 2022

Sneezing...oh no....

 Woke up sneezing and had to blow my nose and clear out a little junk in my throat. My nose feels stuffy now and I keep sneezing. Did I catch covid too!! Might be easier to just get it since three of us already have it. This way we can all get it and be done! 


My dieting was going great! Hit the 1 week mark yesterday and kind of struggled. I had more food with eating 1300 calories for the day. I did have a small piece of peanut butter chocolate fudge along with a low  80cal yogurt with raspberries. I also had soup, popcorn and rice/salsa. Just small portions. I knew week 1 goal day would be a struggle. I do feel hungry this morning but am waiting it out till lunch or late afternoon for my first meal of the day to cut down available hours in the day to eat. Seems I get more hungry if I do eat, then eating nothing at all. 

Exercise has been nothing except working the last week. My finger injury prevents me from lifting weights and my knee from running and the cold below zero weather from skiing! 

Depending on how I feel tomorrow, after work I might go ski since it's going to be in the 20's. Guess that depends on if I have any covid symptoms? 

Working, I don't see anyone. So no risk of spreading covid even if I am sick. 

I have a few home projects todo. Finish up my yearly calendar, paint the kids side of the vanity. Pick out tile for the kid bathroom shower and order their shower door with Menards rebate money. Oh, and do our business tax report this month! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...