Friday, January 14, 2022

Not mine!

 Celina got a package of snacks in the mail yesterday. She was gone and wanted me to open it up because there was walnut milk that needed to be refrigerated. I had fun opening it and checking out the new snacks she ordered. 


Last night it was just me and Zoey. Everyone was out. The dog and I binge watched Season 2 of Cheer last night. Not as good as the first season but okay! I still have a few episodes to watch and then once again need something else to watch on TV. 


This weekend is going to be spent on Bathroom remodel and data entry of our Business tax report! Fun fun! Well, this stuff does need to be done! We do have plans Sunday to play Bingo at a local brewery! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...