Saturday, January 15, 2022

Saturday.. 2+F once again!!

 It is January, so am I surprised at the 2*F temps? No, but it sure doesn't feel great at all!


We also got a fresh 3" of snow Friday! I would have liked to ski today but will wait for the warm up to 30+F on Sunday! 
Here's the before picture of the kids bathroom. Before the demo. No progress to report since Steve didn't work at all Friday on the bathroom. We did go to the store and returned some of the tile samples. Also purchased durarock and 2 x 4's to build the shower shelf. Steve also had to bleach the floor around the toilet due to the mold from water leaking. He painted the floor around the toilet to seal it up. I ordered the shower sprayer and new TP holder all in matte black. Found all items cheaper on Wayfair, which was a 1/4 of the cost! Shower door should arrive on Tuesday, but unfortunately the shower sprayer to do the plumbing won't arrive till the 25th! So our bathroom project is on hold for now. 


My diet is going okay! Eating more calories then I really want around 1800 instead of 1000 for the day! Trying to get back on track today. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...