Sunday, January 16, 2022

Sunday!

 Took this photo off snap chat from Steve's Aunt Annie in France. It was the only photo taken. It has been nice communicating with family from France, seeing photos on a regular basis! This has only been possible thanks to Snapchat! 



The kids bathroom is at a standstill. No. work done yesterday! We did go to the store, returned some more items we purchased and decided not to use. Also, bought more plumbing parts to restart the work on the bathroom. Steve can't really do much till the shower facet arrives around the 25th. Well, I think he can pour the pan, and probably tile the floor etc.. Just can't finish the shower till he gets in those items. 

The kids also want to replace the mirror. It's not tall enough for Logan who is 6'2". I'll look for one that is matte black with a smaller frame and larger. I was hoping just to spray paint the mirror we have and call it good to save some money. They also don't like the exiting light. That too could be spray painted, but they don't even like the style, so that too. will be replaced adding even more on the the cost. I can spray paint the towel bar, but that hardly saves any money. Pretty much everything will be replaced. The only thing we saved was the vanity base cabinets. 


Dieting is going.. Still not reducing calories enough. Staying around 1500. Not feeling like I lost any weight in the 16 days! 

I am back to doing a daily 1 min plank and today started back lifting weights, 15 pound dumb bells. My finger is still swollen from the knuckle down, but I'm able to use it without pain. 

Going cross country skiing today with Evan for the first time around his neighborhood. We bought him cross country ski's for Christmas, so now is the time to use them. He also has down hill ski boots that should fit next year too! Just hope someone takes him skiing!! 

I've been lazy about getting not he cross ramp and doing 10 minutes or 1 mile in the mornings. I need to start making this a priority! I used to love running 6 miles and now.. I don't love it. I just miss running outdoors without my feet hurting. 

This afternoon we have plans to meet up with friends to play bingo. I'll be having some beers with water to limit calories! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...