Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Winner, Winner Chicken dinner!

After playing Bingo with everyone and not winning, I finally won a game last night! I had to share the $44 dollars with another Bingo winner but still was happy to get back all the money I paid to play! Plus, I finally won at Bingo!!! 

I did have 2 Amber beers around 180 calories each and Steve and I split the fried boneless wings with hot sauce and blue cheese. Plus each had a beef taco for dinner. I was up in calories around 1500 for the day but still did better with cutting out another beer and not having an IPA's. Plus sharing food! A fun night out and much needed after staying home for 4+ weeks! No need to hid out, now that Steve had covid. Still not sure if I did or not, but I was sick for one day sneezing with congestion. 

We had a beautiful sunset last night. The sky even turned a blood red color right at the end. 


Logan and I went shopping again yesterday afternoon. It was our last effort to figure out what tiles to use in the kids bathroom. I wanted both Celina and Logan to help pick out what they want in their bathroom. This is what Logan decided on with Celina's approval. Gray veined mat rectangle tiles for the shower walls, the chevron small tiles for the shower shelf and floor of the shower and the above huge rectangle black tiles for the floor of the bathroom. A black and White bathroom! Should still look 100% better then before. 


Steve did more demo of the kids bathroom yesterday. Day 3 of demo today with the removal of the

floor tiles. He also took out the toilet and noticed it had been leaking and was black under the bowl. We'll have to replace some of the floor boards too! Once the demo is complete, its back to building a shower shelf and doing the new plumbing to move the drain. We still need to order a shower door and sprayer head. Plus, pick up all the tile, some from Home Depot and the other from Mendards. We still have around $900 in Menards rebate money to use up, which should pay for the glass shower door. 

Should look similar to this photo when done. No side triangle bench thing in the corner and a sliding door. No window! 

I never did go cross country skiing yesterday. Too busy making Chicken Thai Soup for lunch and then tile shopping in the afternoon. Plus, Bingo at night. 

Its going to be 36+F this afternoon, Perfect day to ski, Maybe a little too warm as the snow is going to Start melting. Good thing Friday we are going to get fresh snow just in time for the weekend! 

I probably will have more demo clean up today too, but that can wait till after I'm done skiing and working for the day! 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...