Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Groundhogs Day!

Yes, it sure feels like Groundhogs day! I stubbed my toe yesterday morning on the glass shower door that is still sitting in the front room against the wall/cabinet! I got up fast to help open the front door. Steve was having a hard time entering the code to open up the door and he was jiggling it a lot. I got up quick to help him out and that's when I hurt my toe. Feels broken but I think its just really bruised! I did wrap the three toes in bandaids to help protect the toe. I was not walking great yesterday!  I haven't even looked at my toe today, so not sure how black it is. This was taken about 10 minutes after stubbing it! 


Yes, I do need a pedicure!! It was supposed to be my diet reward but I need to get back on track to give myself that reward! 

I had a lazy day with Zoey on the couch after messing up my toe! 


Shower update! The floor is all glued down. Just need to finish the bottom edge of the shower walls and then Steve is ready to finish tiling the floor! 



Played Bingo again last night in Hastings. No winner bingo's for us! We were close many games! Still a fun night out and something todo on a Tuesday night! 

It's a French tradition on Ground hogs day to eat crepes. We are going over to Steve's parents house to have a dinner of crepes. I like mine with raspberry or triple berry jelly. So that's the plan for tonight! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...