Thursday, February 3, 2022

Feb 2nd Crepe Day.. It's a tradition!!

 Crepe Day is a French tradition every February 2nd at our house that we celebrate. I certainly don't mind having crepes for dinner! 



Steve's mom makes at least a 100 or not more crepes for us all to eat. I brought over a jar of raspberry jelly because that's my favorite after grape on crepes. Everyone else has fruit toppings, blue berry and strawberry or maple syrup. I think we'll add Nutella next year! 

There is also the flipping of the crepe with some money on top of a cabinet for good luck all through the year. We skipped that part, but I think Steve's mom still plans to do that part. 


It was also Amanda (Tim's Gf) and Annie in France's birthday on Feb 1st and 2nd so we kind of celebrated both of those days too. 

I was looking at photos on Steve's mom's frig and came across this photo I've never seen. They were in France, Steve in his 20's looking all hair feathered and glasses! 

Just some Snap Chat fun photos after dinner. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...