Friday, February 4, 2022

Life updates ...

 The on-going kids bathroom project! Getting closer to being done. Steve put all the decorative, pencil tiles on the outside of the shower to cover up the unfinished tile edge. He has a little more of that to put on around the shampoo shelf, started the floor tiles yesterday and hopefully will finish all the floor tile cuts today. Its just a guess, but Saturday might be grout day for everything? Sunday, install the shower fixture, door and put back the toilet? We will just have to paint the side of the cabinet and put on the new TP holder. I'll have clean up, dusting etc.. 


I still need to shop for a new vanity mirror and a new light above. While Steve works, maybe I can get those two items bought and checked off my todo list! 


This was deciding how we wanted the tiles to go. I liked the straight tiles along the vanity better then at an angle. We had the old 12 x 12" tiles at the weird angle. The bathroom turns and is not all straight, so we had a few directional choices! I just think its more modern straight and wanted a change from the old way we had the tiles. 


I completely forgot about this event. We went to it the Feb before Covid started. I'm not sure they did this last year, but its back on for us. Just depends on wind conditions! We'll probably just go to the early 7:30am launch and get breakfast after. Makes for something to do right away in the morning! 


I determined my toe is not broken. Just super bruised. My finger, that could be broken as its still swollen and hurts a little when I bend it as far as I can. 

I don't have a photo, but I made pasta shells yesterday and ate them for a late lunch/early dinner. I'll be the only one eating them. It will make good ready to eat lunches. I'm already hungry for lunch! Yum, its one of my favorites! 

I'm thinking about maybe starting to make diners for us during the week. Steve only likes cooking on Sundays. No one usually wants to eat what I cook but I'm tired of not having a plan for dinner. I'd like to try new recipes on Pinterest too. 

I'm also wanting to make a cute V-day treat. Maybe cupcakes or a rolled sponge cake? I'll be the only one eating that too, so whatever I make must also go into the freezer! This way, I don't have to eat it all at once! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...