Sunday, February 6, 2022

Its all coming together!

 Ta da.. all the tile is 100% done! Steve will grout today and Monday I'm expecting the shower door installed, fixture back on and it functional for the first shower! 

Went shopping at Marshalls and TJ Maxx in hopes to find a new mirror for the kids bathroom. No such luck! I did find a new metal water bottle for myself. I offered to get Steve a new bottle but he said nope. I need to switch from refilling plastic water bottles since they leach plastic and it's bad for your health. I aways refill mine a ton before recycling them. 

I didn't think I'd love my new water bottle. Since I got one with a screw top and a large opening for ice, its just as nice as my old plastic bottles! 
Friday nights Korean Chicken Sandwich. Minus the mayo for me. I do love that red sauce, so much I could drink it! lol.. Even used it on my burger in place of ketchup! 

Didn't need this ice cream cone, but it sure tasted good. 
The cone was nice and crunchy, red velvet with coffee ice cream. Not exactly diet foods! I do need to get back to dieting. Wasted a whole month of January not being very focused on weight loss. Well I try to lose weight every day, only eating PB nuggets for breakfast, snacks frozen oj cups. Dinner is whatever. Also popcorn for a snack. I've even cut down on drinks, limiting it most weeks to just 2 drinks. Exercise is a hit or miss. That too needs to change and sitting around far too much in the afternoon/evening! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...