Monday, February 7, 2022

Starting the morning off making more Oj and freezing it for snacks!  

I really need to lose weight and not keep saying later or tomorrow! I will lose weight for the summer, so it needs to happen now! Every day!!! Of course I have V-day plans to make a cake! Why not! lol..

The bathroom, made a little more progress Sunday! The white shower wall grout is done. Now Steve moves on to all the decorative and floor tiles with black grout. It has to dry 24 hours. After he can do all the plumbing and install the shower door Tuesday! I get clean up and then just painting the walls and doing the touch ups on the vanity side. I'll be waiting till its about 52*F to spray paint the mirror and the towel bar. I'm just going to reuse what we have and spray paint it matte black. 

I made oven pancakes. Probably should have just put them into a large pan. They didn't really taste like pancakes. I just liked the crispy edges and left the middle. 

It's going to be 42*F Tuesday! Might feel like spring around here!!


We went out last night for a beer and to play cribbage. 


All fun and games until we saw this sight! Gross! 

How do you not feel your whole butt crack sticking out? You never see women doing this! Only guys!! WTF!! 




I need to get on the tic tock bandwagon. Just need to figure out what my content will be. I love doing snapchats, but I'm never in them. I'll have to brainstorm on this!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...