Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Middle of the week!

 I've been getting more rest during the day then I need. Naps in the afternoon are a must! 

Maybe when spring finally shows up, I'll quit my afternoon nap. For now, I'll keep it going. 

Zoey never lets me forget to fed her. She likes to talk it out with a tiny growl. Just her way of saying get up and fed me! She is very persistent!

I'm taking this saying to heart right now. 


Instead of playing Tuesday night Bingo, we went to the Cheap night $5 movie and saw Licorice Pizza. No idea why they named the movie for Pizza and Licorice as there was zero reference! I'd say 70's flash backs! I wasn't a teen in the 70's, just a young kid. Loved the trip down memory lane of fashion, house decore, brought back so many memories. Simple time of life, only had a phone attached to the wall with a long cord, house colors, waterbeds and what was popular back in the 70's. 

I might have finished up this cake yesterday. It was my breakfast and afternoon snack. Maybe I can diet now? 


Roses sure don't last very long. They are already starting to wilt before even opening up. I moved the flowers to my front sitting room since I am in there most of the day. At least I'll be able to enjoy looking at them. 


We are still waiting for the shower part to be shipped. I at least got an email letting me know it was shipping. When it will arrive? Who knows but I hope before the weekend, so Steve can finish up the bathroom. I need to pick out paint colors and spray paint the towel bar, paint the side of the cabinet enamel white. Suppose I should try and get that stuff done in the next two days. 


I almost forgot, lets keep our fingers crossed I have good news today. Picking up our taxes from the accountant this afternoon. Guess I won't get a nap in after all. 

Nothing much else going on this Wednesday. Just waiting for tonight when we watch another season 4 episode of  Ozark. We are holding back, only watching one episode a night because we don't have much more to watch before getting caught up! A few of my other favorite shows are starting up again. Below Deck Sailing, and Outlander. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...