Thursday, February 17, 2022

X-Ray!!

 Got an X-ray at the new Urgent care in Eagan. It took forever!! I was there at 11:30am and finally got to see a doctor 2 hours later, got an x-ray on my finger and then got the results soon after. Just a really bad sprain. The unfortunate part, they cut my 14ct gold ring off my finger. I loved that little ring with small diamonds. It took forever to find one that was exactly what I was looking for! I doubt its worth going to a jeweler to get it fixed but I might just bring it in to see what it costs. 



My finger looks awful swollen and you can see the ring imprint clearly!

It will be awhile before I can even put on another ring, but I'll try to find a replacement one soon. 
My cut ring!


I'm using this saying right now in life. 

Here's another good one!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...