Sunday, March 13, 2022

It's St. Patty's Week!

 All the Irish started celebrating St. Patty's day this weekend. The resturants and bars were packed early on Saturday! We tried to stop in for a drink at a local brewery, only to see it was far too over crowded, with no place to sit down. We left and just went home. 


I managed to workout 6 times this week! I was going for 7, but skipped Monday's workout. I'm making progress on getting back my fitness. Now to move on to working on my diet. I do try and work on that, but I fail most days. 


I wanted to try this new Japanese donut place on Saturday. I'd like to try going today but they don't open till 11am. Not sure I want to eat a donut later in the day, but it could be an afternoon snack. Once again, not going to help my diet! 


What's on my mind.. 

The Ukraine situation with Russia. Not good, not good! I can not imagine what the people of Ukraine are going thought. 

Also what's on my mind, spring. We are getting warm temps this week 40's and maybe close to 60! 

We sprang ahead an hour this morning. I don't mind fall back an hour, but hate losing an hour in the spring! I will like it being lighter out at night. 

I also have a cart on my mind that is at TJ Maxx. I want to get it for our alcohol bottles of wine to get them off this buffet area. 

We have a space right next to the cabinet that the rolling cart can be placed. This way, all those bottles would be cleared off! It's a bit pricy at $69, so I am not sure we really need it, but it would help clean up this mess of bottles! We'd have more room for the coffee bar! 

Making money is always on my mind. I need to get a few more new customers to fill up my work schedule. I also want to figure out a way to make some passive income now! I don't want to wait 5 years to earn money off a cabin build or our house while we travel. 
We do earn a little from passive income, getting rent money from Celina's Boyfriend. I'll work more on trying to sell what we no longer use on C.L. and FB Market place. I'd like to get a Tic Tok account up and going. Just need to find my nitch! It's mostly women in their 20 and 30's it seems. Or maybe its just who I choose to follow? 

Electric Bikes are always on my mind. Ever since we rode some while in Texas I've wanted one. They are pricy at $2K. So I have to think about this cost. I do think I'll use it in Grand Marais, but will need a protective cover so it doesn't get all dusty and wet from rain. I do want to test ride a few different bike options since we only tried road bikes not mountain type on trails. 

Paying for Logan's college is also on my mind. We have a bill to pay asap and it's a lot! 

Celina's up coming graduation from college in May. She will need a job in 6 months to start paying off college loans. I really hope Biden comes thought and at least cancels $10K. That would help all my kids pay off their loans a lot faster and own half the amount! 

Steve's upcoming eye surgery in 1 month. He will be off work for a few weeks. Hoping all goes well! 

Camping this summer. I can hardly wait till we can do some road trips. I am really wanting to try car camping! So making window coverings is always on my mind. 

Fixing up the lake shore with more solar lights is also on my mind and having running water/electrical too would be nice. We are working on cutting and cleaning trees this summer. Doing a little each year to prep for a cabin build. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...