Saturday, March 12, 2022

The Weekend!! Warm up on the way!

So far I've done 5 workouts in a row. Going for 7 this week! I just need to stay focused! 
At some point, I'll start adding more time on to my mile run. For now, I'll stick with 12 minutes! It's not exactly the 6 miles I used to do in under a 10 minute mile, but it's getting back slowly. 


Friday's food.. not great choices but ate leftovers! 
Breakfast - pizza leftovers
Lunch- Chinese veggie leftovers
Dinner - Chinesse noodle leftovers
Snack - frozen oj and jelly beans
1 lite 100 cal sparkling beer. 

Today, I need to make more frozen oj, and stock up at Costco on popcorn. 

Every week as part of what I keep track of in a daily fitness journal, I track my pro's and Con's for the week. 

Pro:
$10K grant approved
Paid bills on time
March
Spring break week for one child
Worked and earned $$Self employed
Steve's eye surgery scheduled, 1 mo to go
Chiro appointment
Hotel plans for next week
Opened new bank account
Extra F$
R$ 
Spring forward this week
Fed tax refund deposited
Exercised daily so far
Sun out most days
Helping my daughter with a headboard project


Con:
Bills due
Didn't get MN tax refund
Need to earn more $$
Very cold week!
My two girls having issues with each other




I'm always happy to see more pro's then con's for the week. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...