Friday, March 11, 2022

Something new to try!!

 This is a new Japanese donut place. Might have to go there this weekend and try it out! 


Do I need donuts, nope but it's something to do. Weird how they don't open till 11 am! 

 I purchased this doggie stairs for Zoey to use to get up on our bed. I probably will need to train her with treats so she will actually use it. Should arrive Tuesday. 


Love, love the huge rain shower head. Just the right amount of pressure too! Steve did have a little caulking to do at the base of the shower door. There was water getting under the door. So that's now fixed. I definitely want this shower head for our shower once we re-do our bathroom. My only complaint is that I'd like the shower head farther out from the wall, mounted in the ceiling. 


Two more days of Cold, cold weather before we start warning up on Sunday! I'm sooo done with winter!!! Can we just move on to spring!! 


No big plans for the weekend. We have gift cards, so might use those to save some money going out. 

I have errands to run this morning and some work to do at noon. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...