Tuesday, March 1, 2022

March.. in like a ??

 

Here I am, in 2013. I need to lose enough weight to get back there again! 


My new tactics, 1 or 2 max PB nugget pretzels in the morning and none at night! 
Lunch/snack combo- frozen oj (100 calories)
Dinner- Try to stay around 500 calories (load up on veggies!)
Limit alcohol 2 drinks to 3 max per week or none! 

I have all of March, April and May with Summer to lose and keep losing weight! 




Spent a good part of Monday morning cleaning the grout mess from the shower and bathroom floors. Steve did not paint last night and he won't today either. Maybe this weekend? 

I did test out the shower and the water looked sooo nice pouring from the new rain shower head. I was happy to see there was a good amount of water pressure and it wasn't just a light dripping down. I will have to take a shower once everything is done to test it out myself! 

I purchased a new squeegee and some vinegar shower spray to keep the glass on the shower door nice. Otherwise in no time, it will have white calcium and magnesium from the hard water deposits. 


Tried out my new running shoes on the cross ramp. Felt very comfortable. Sometimes shoes tend to rub on the top of my foot or feel too tight (wide feet). These felt perfect! My goal is to run on the cross ramp 7 times this week, 1 mile per day or 12 minutes. I have to work my way back to running 1 hour, baby steps. I'm thinking do a mile in the morning and add a mile in the afternoon/evening. This is after I finish 1 week of doing a mile every day. I want to be ready to run outside and bike. Plus burn more calories by moving more throughout the day. 

Last week, I did 7 days of daily planking and weight lifting! Now to add two times a day and keep doing 7 days a week! 


I will have this mirror painting project and the new light fixture for the kids bathroom on my todo list for a while. Just waiting for nice weather to spray paint and just find 3 new more modern light covers along with spraying the fixture matte black. I know the style is not updated with the curved bar, but it should work just fine once its all spray painted! I have a few other lights around our house that I also need to take down and spray paint! 

Well, off to get in my morning workout and then get ready for the day! 
Happy Fat Tuesday, March 1st! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...