Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Wednesday! Marching towards spring!!

 Yesterday I finally got to meet this kitten. He has lots of energy that's for sure! Was lucky to get a good photo as he jumped up on the kitchen stool and sat there for a second. 



We never made it to Bingo last night. We got a text about 5 minutes before heading out the door. So we switched up our plans to go out with the neighbors to our other neighbor's restaurant. It was nice to catch up with everyone and try some yummy food. 


The Asian fries are too good. Probably had a little too much salt intake last night but everything we tried was too good! 



I purchased two boxes of G.S cookies. Not sure who will eat these? I do like a good thin mint but do not need to eat cookies! 


This is how I spent my Tuesday afternoon! On the couch, napping. Maybe one of these days I'll have energy to do something other than sit around. I've been sleeping good at night, so I must need the extra rest? 

Off to do my morning workout, go work for a bit and then find stuff to sell around the house. I'm determined to sell enough to pay for a new electric bike! A huge goal!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...