Thursday, March 3, 2022

Not my preferred morning!

This is us pretty much every morning. Yoga on the floor, sharing a few PB nuggets for breakfast, feeding Zoey and typing away at my blog and friends daily M-F email updates. 

 After, I get back down on the floor to do my morning workout, 1 min plank, weights and then 1 mile on the cross ramp before I leave for the morning. Today, I'm at home and not going out. I have Steve's contractor license to update/pay and a grant to look into for my business. My plan is to finish up those things and then tackle our pantry and frig. 


I'm sure there will be plenty of time spent watching the news, reading the news, and looking at Tic tok. 
I've been trying to get myself to move more through the day. My plan was to increase my cross ramp miles  by doing a mile in the morning and 1 mile in the afternoon/evening. The 2nd mile hasn't happened yet, but I also worked yesterday, I have zero excuses today! Well, just the lazy factor!

What I ate Wednesday
Breakfast - aprox 5 PB pretzel nugget 
Lunch (2:30a.m) Frozen oj, rice and salsa
Dinner- 1 soft shell pork taco with sour cream
corn chips with cheese and salsa
4 G.S cookies (160 calories) (Should have skipped this) and a few red/green jelly beans. 

I'm out of frozen oj. I'll be making more to have as my lunch! Takes me a long time to eat since I have to chip away at it. I'm out of disposable glasses, so I'll have to buy more asap! 
I need to stay out of the cookies! Skip the cheese and there you go! Small changes to my diet. I can do better! 

I'm on my own for dinner today, it's guys night out. Usually, I have leftovers or I go buy a pizza or Chinese food. This way, I have lunch leftovers for a few days. I did buy a package of chicken so might have that for dinner? 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...