Friday, March 4, 2022

A cutie!!

 Kendra posted these photos on FB of Madelyn. She goes to preschool two days a week. 

Look at that cute smile! A smart, pretty girl! 

Saturday is back to working on the kids bathroom and maybe finishing it up? Its just if Steve remembers to bring home his plumbing tools!! 


The walls look pretty "white" here, but they are a blue-gray. I picked up new paint, Cameo white. Steve will paint, install the toilet and take off the old TP holder so I can paint the cabinet side enamel white, then he can install the new TP holder and the refinished towel bar and we are DONE!!! 


Zoey was baking a lot last night. No idea what she was barking at. I didn't want to go downstairs to check it out, so I looked at our Nest camera that I have pointed on her. Nothing out there. What was she barking at?? 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...