Saturday, March 5, 2022

Start Selling!

I'm making an effort to try and sell a few things. This bike I've been trying to sell, but now maybe giving it away. Sometimes, its better to give then get! I'm just hoping it finds someone who will use it!  

I do have to work on getting more items listed and start selling! 

My goal is to sell enough to purchase at least one electric bike or at least have most of the cost covered! Not a small amount either, so its a big goal!! I'll have to go through our house, room by room seeing what can be listed. 


We have a little freezing rain this morning and it might turn to snow this evening. Not sure we should be traveling anywhere, but we will have to see later on how the weather conditions are shaping up. 

I didn't have a total failure this week of trying to lose weight and get back in shape! 
Here's some successes! and my failures too. 

Exercise! 
1 mile on the cross ramp every day so far this week! 
Weights and planks, daily too. I'm aiming for 7 days this week, since I only did 4 days last week. 
Plus moving each day with a little work to burn some calories. 

Three days of calories around 1200 to 1000 with only 2 days around 2000. Still have two more days to go and I'm aiming for 1500 since it's the weekend. 
Had a few more drinks Tuesday 2, Friday 2 and tonight will have at least 1 if not 2. Empty calories!! 

I have a goal to increase my cross ramp miles, by giving myself a rest in between or coming back and doing an afternoon evening workout. Right now, I'm just focused on doing 1 mile, 7 days a week! Baby steps to get me back on track. I do feel better for just doing it. 

In less than 3 weeks we will be driving back to Milwalkee to pick up Logan for Spring break! I'm still thinking Steve and I can try car camping for the night. I have no location in mind right now, but out of the city? Otherwise, it's 10+ hours of driving in one day! Not awful, but a lot of driving! I think the day time temps look to be in the 40's, with it getting to 30 at night. I think that's do-able! I just need to work on the SUV window coverings. Going to look for some silver bubble wrap and see how that works. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...