Sunday, March 6, 2022

Sunday...

I haven't been styling my hair as I was wanting to do. I have been watching Instagram on new styles to try. Maybe one of these days I'll get around to trying a few. 
I did try my new magnetic eyelashes using a eye liner application. They ended up coming away from my eye lid half way through the night. A good try and maybe I'll wear them again? 


I added these two items to the selling post. It's from a remodel project Steve is doing. Might as well try to sell before we throw away!

Last night we went out with friends to a brew-distillery for before dinner drinks, then to Lindsey Steak house. Followed by cards back at their house.  A fun night out! 


A few before photos of the kids bathroom, old tub and tile

Added the new countertop/sink and draw handles.


And after, we painted yesterday, patched the wall holes from remming the Towel bar, now on to putting the toilet back and the other items and doing one last good clean! 

I've been waiting to take a shower in here!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...