Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Update!

 It's difficult to get a photo of the whole kids bathroom. Vanity still need to be painted on the toilet side and I need to spray paint the mirror/light fixture. Might just purchase a new light fixture since I'll have to change out the light covers at $7 each. For around $100 I can just buy a new one that is more modern. 




Nothing much else going on this week. 
Made hotel reservations to pick up Logan next week. This way we won't have to drive 10 hours in one day. Car camping will have to wait till spring, when night time temps are at least 55+F. 


Saw this room separator idea on Pinterest. Looks a little like the 70's. 

A little humor for this Tuesday! 

Weight loss successes...
Nothing for Monday! 
Start fresh Tuesday! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...