Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Wednesday! March!!

We were back to Hastings last night to do Tuesday Bingo. Found out that Caspers had only purse bingo on the 2nd Tuesday of the month and its $26 for all games. We pay $10 for most of the games in Hastings, but have to pay extra for the 2 coveralls, which is an extra $1 per board.  

Celina and Don joined us for Bings and dinner/drinks. Spent far too much to pay for everyone's bingo cards and dinner/drinks! Might not be doing that for awhile!! Prices definitely have gone up for food/drinks! Plus, no Bingo winners! 


Still trying to sell stuff around the house on C.L. might have to try FB market place too. I do need to fine more items to list. We have plenty to get rid of! 



Where I spend most of my day. Zoey, not so much! 

I've been waiting to hear back to see if I get a grant I applied for a while back. Fingers crossed!!! In other good news, we got back a very, very small amount from Fed taxes and were deposited in our account. Just waiting for the little larger refund from the state. It will all go towards paying for College for Logan. 


Our deck still looks like this! Not enough snow has melted. Temps next week look a lot warmer in the upper 40's! I'm sure we will see a lot of melting! I'm ready for spring and warmer temps! 

I did my Monday workout and Tuesday so far so good! Dieting, not so much! 

I ended up trying some Dunkin Donuts after my Chiro appointment. They were light and delicious! so well worth the calories. Sticking to my frozen oj and popcorn for snacks. Dinner was out to eat, sharing fried chicken with blue cheese and a beef taco. Also had 2 beers that are empty calories. 

Today is a new day! I have work to keep me busy this morning, and will stick to popcorn and frozen oj for lunch. Dinner? Also need to get in my morning workout! CR, weights and plank! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...