Thursday, March 31, 2022

My electric RAD bike!!!

My bike arrived around 2pm yesterday! Nice how I didn't have to wait till the end of the day for it to be delivered. I actually was able to get the box inside and open it up. 

I spent the next hour, taking off all the packaging, and reading the manual. 

I got the bike all put together with the help of Rad's Utube video. I still have to change out the seat but will try the seat that came with the bike first. 


The new seat might be too big? It does have springs, so I am sure more comfortable going over bumps on dirt roads. 


It rained all day yesterday and froze on the trees. Thankfully, the roads kept melting and nothing was icy. I ended up going out to the store around 3pm to get bike grease. 


The trees and everything outside was super pretty with all the ice. It stuck around last night, so still icy on the trees and I'm sure the roads are a little slick this morning. I won't be leaving the house till 2:15pm today to work for a short hour. Easy day!

The ground still has snow, but Saturday its going to warm up to 50! 
I might be able to get in a bike ride, if it's all dried up on the roads. I'm not going to risk getting my new electric bike wet on the first ride out! 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...