Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Ugly Snow!!

 We woke up to this outside!! Dirty spring snow! Sooo done with white! Bring on the green! We'll even take brown grass!! 

Glad it won't be sticking around for very long with temps at 50 this weekend! 

At least I can enjoy my spring flowers in bloom this morning! That was a big surprise since I just got these a few days ago and they weren't even near to blooming. Trippled in size in just 4 days! 

I also am trying to re-grow some bib lettuce. I see others doing it and figured why not try?? No change yet, but it's only been two days. I've tried growing this before without any luck but this time, I'm using tooth picks to kept it upright and will change out the water to keep it fresh. Fingers crossed it works!! 

I'm going to be cat sitting Diago Friday - Tuesday. I am getting more customers!! Love cat sitting as it's easy just two feedings a day and $35 per day! A little easy side hustle for some extra cash! Now I'm up to three customers for doggie day care and cat sitting. I hope to keep expanding on this as its a great side business! Plus, I love animals, so a win/win for everyone. I just won't be able to do weekends in the summer unless my kids are home and want to take over any jobs. I'll figure that out as it comes. 


I know, I talk about my bike every day! lol.. (This is not my brand of bike, nor the bike I'm getting).
Well, I have the delivery for today!!! Of course I have a all day delivery window. I do know its on the truck, so hopefully I don't have to wait all darn day! I am super happy that today is the delivery date, because I rescheduled work due to the freezing rain/snow today. I will be home all day to sign for my delivery. There is zero chance I will not be home to sign for my bike! That to me is gold!

So, I've been excited to get my bike. Which I have to tell others. Steve's mom was complaining about me buying this bike. Why is it that men can buy stuff and no one questions them spending money on themselves, but when I do.. its like I'm being selfish! I give the kids my gift cards for b-day and xmas, buy them stuff but not myself. Steve goes out every week with the guys spending close to $100 weekly while . Plus, has a gym membership. So my $1700 purchase for myself, is a drop in the hat compared to what he spends on himself. But yeah, call me selfish! I'm sure these comments come because we just got Logan's college bill of $6K. We want Logan to help with some of the amount and they think I should have paid more with the $1700! I guess I need to give up everything I want too! But not Steve! Really?? Okay my rant of the day! 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...