Monday, April 4, 2022

Monday, April showers and snow!

 More April showers and snow on the ground! Not happy waking to 2" of snow last night! It will melt asap, but I don't want to see any more snow!!


We are back to Monday and a busy work week. Steve's iris surgery is next week, so this week is work week, so I can be home with him on surgery day and follow up doctor appointments. 

I added to my bulb flowers growing in the front window. We stopped at Home Depot and picked up 6 more plants. A little bit of spring joy with snow outside my window! 

Saturday we had some sunshine and 50+F temps. I took full advantage to get out and try my new E-bike!!
Went for a 10 mile ride and hardly used any battery even with wind and using the max assistance speeds. 

I got to try out the dirt roads and go over some bumpy pot hole on the road. The e-bike held up great and the new spring seat did a great job. Although, my butt still needs some bike miles to get used to the seat again! 

Saturday night we joined the kids and watched Don's brother's band at the local brewery, Baldman. They played classic rock and it was excellent! A fun night out with my daughter's friends. We also meet up with some soccer parent friends who happened to show up too. So that was nice to visit with them. 



Steve and Celina came with me to feed the cat Sunday morning. I still have today and tomorrow morning to fed the cat. We checked out the roof top view and lounge area. 

10th floor view from Eagan! I'm envious of this area to hang out. Sunsets would be amazing up here! 


Sunday we grabbed a late lunch, early dinner at Dan's Sports bar in New Tier. It was excellent. We usually go to Kings for a burger but tried this place down the road and weren't disappointed at all! 

Also had some taco's this weekend on Saturday for lunch and again where excellent!


Sunday afternoon a customer of ours was directing a bell concert at a church in Cannon Falls. So we went to watch and were not disappointed! An excellent concert, of current music, not church music at all! 
An old organ by the bathrooms. 


A packed weekend, but fun! 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...