Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Adding to the collection!

This just makes me happy seeing spring flowers. I'd be happier seeing them pop up outside, but I'll take my front window for now! 

 

I usually don't buy myself flowers but these were only around $2.80 per pot. It brings a small amount of happiness waiting for spring to arrive in Minnesota. 


With this Water tube purchase yesterday as a binge buy we truly are ready for summer to start! Last year we were going to replace our orig tube, but never grabbed one early enough and by the time we wanted to get a new three person tube, they were gone! I didn't want that to happen again this year, so when I saw them at Costco I wanted it! Definitely more my speed, with a recliner type tube for an easy ride around the lake! 

All that snow we woke up to Monday morning is all melted. Looks like more rain today and snow /rain mix again on Thursday. It won't stick around since the weather on Sunday looks like in the 60's but windy! At least I'll be able to ride my new E-bike this weekend! 


It's the last morning of cat feeding! I'm ready to be done. I do like the extra money from this side hustle, so no complaints there! 

I did great on my diet yesterday! 
Bfast- 3 PB nuggets
Lunch - nothing
Snack - frozen oj 
Dinner - salad with ranch dressing
3 small French toast made with French bread/syrup
After dinner snack - 2 PB nuggets with a few jelly beans
In all around 1100 calories for the day and burned around 400 with working. I did skip my morning exercises since I got up late, had to fed the cat and go work till noon. 

Saturday/Sunday, I'm going to start adding in a morning outdoor run at the park with Zoey. I'll also be doing biking and of course get in my planks, and weights. I upped my planks last week to 2, 1 min plank and added in more times lifting weights. Plus, hitting the cross ramps most days. I'm a work in progress! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...