Wednesday, April 6, 2022

April Goals!!

 What goals can I set for April? 



1. Keep these plants alive and replant out front when they are done blooming. 

2. Side hustle money, cat/dog sitting and selling stuff on C.L, enter receipts on Fetch for gift cards. No money amount, just plug away at it. 

3. Purchased a new fun water toy for the summer. A 3 person tube to pull behind the jetski. 

4. Lose weight 500 - 1500 calories per day. Limit drinks 

5. Get in exercise daily(planks, weights, cross ramp, running and biking) plus working.

6. Get outside more with the soon to be nice weather?? 

7. Pay off our visa in full.

8. Money towards paying off Logan's college bill this semester. 

9. Save $$

10. Mini trips?? 

11. Electrical process moving for the lake. 

12. Clean the garage


We've had this light now for the kids bathroom for over a month. I think today is the day Steve is going to install it! Fingers crossed!!! 

Here's a better one for the "Go Brandon" dip shits! 


My new favorite life hack along with my new watering plants from the bottom hack! Soaking my calloused feet in apple cider vinegar and hot water! It did wonders!! Now to treat myself to a much needed pedicure for the spring/sandal season! 





This bib lettuce roots are growing!! I'm getting new lettuce leaves! This is when I first planted and now look at it!


I need to start doing this with more ends of veggies! Especially with food prices that keep increasing. Plus, its like a new hobby for me to see what I can grow! I need to remember to put miracle grow on the to buy list! 


More crappy weather today, snizzle (rain/snow)! This was Monday, Tuesday was all rain and melted all the snow, today is a combo but at least no snow sticking around till probably tonight and Thursday! It will all melt again by the weekend with temps in the upper 50's. Not going to make it to 60 and I'm not sure we will see much sun! I'm tired of the cold, gloomy days. I need sun!!! 


I have big and I mean BIG plans to try out car camping this month while Steve is recovering from eye surgery. Iris implant! He won't be able to lift anything over 20 pounds and gradually increasing the lift weight every week. Since everything for his job is heavy, he is most likely off for 4 to 5 weeks. I'm hoping all goes smoothly and after the 1 week follow up we are good to start doing some mini car camping trips close to home but heading south! I'll still work a little during the week, but might just take off an entire week should we decide to travel 12 hours from home or farther! I'm just so excited to try out car camping!! We will probably bring all our tent camping supplies too. Just have to pack differently to bring all. I'm just looking forward to a new adventure! Going new places and having some fun while he is recovering. We sure do need a vacation after a long winter of staying home! 


I also need to work on Zoey going up and down these stairs. So far, I've carried her step by step down, tried using treats with out much luck. I just think the stairs are a little small for her to feel comfortable, but I'm sure she can do it with some convincing and lots of treats! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...