Friday, June 10, 2022

More new Trails to Bike!

 We drove to the Grove and down the road to connect to the IGH bike trails. It was only 8 miles of biking, but a new trail next to the highway, but tree lined also went in the tunnel that goes under highway, by a pond/park where kids were fishing. Just wasn't loving the rough biking path on some parts.  


Time to find other biking trails! 

Back to the lake tonight. I'd love to go right now, but we are not going to bring up two vehicles. Steve doesn't really want to go, but I do. I want to see the driveway and also get out of town. It is supposed to rain Saturday early to the afternoon. Sunday will be the nicest day and we will be packing up and heading home. 

Diet, we'll... Not exactly eating less. 
I suppose the worst things I've had are pop tarts, a few beers, some ice cream. Exercise was hit or miss this  week too. I did e-bike 8 miles yesterday, but but in zero effort. Work at least got me moving for two hours. 

 Thursday's food
B-fast - Cinnamon bagel with yogurt butter 350
lunch- chicken dumplings 250
Snack - watermelon 100
Dinner - 3 pork tacos, chips salsa and 1 beer 700, 200
Snack - 2 pop tarts 400
Exercise - worked 2 hours = 400 cal burned

e-Biked 1 hour, 8 miles 150 cal? 

Couch time from 6pm to bed... Trying to limit couch time! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...