Thursday, June 9, 2022

Sprucing up the outdoors!

 Finally returned the smaller outdoor rug to Menards and purchased the larger 8 x 10. It still could have been a larger rug! Makes the outdoors a little nicer! Before I was able to put down that rug, I had to vacuum, yes vacuum the deck. It was covered in white fluffy cotton seeds. They are everywhere! So much cotton that we could make snow balls! 

I also took out the hose to wet all the cotton and keep it from flying around. I'm sure this rug will need lots of vacuuming throughout the summer. I'll store it in the garage over the winter. 

The kids invited Steve's parents over for dinner last night. They brought all the food to cook, chicken, cauliflower and broccoli with ice cream for dessert. Good thing I cleaned up the deck and then once I found out they were coming over, cleaned the house too. I never sat down yesterday which was good because I needed to get some stuff done. 

I also mowed the front lawn and watered the flowers and grass seed. The front yard is looking pretty good now that we put down more grass seed and its been cool with rain every week. There are still some spots that could use dirt with some seed. My project for Friday! 

Neighbors a few houses down are moving. Sale pending. I checked to see what the list price was and to see the inside photos. Not one, only outside pictures! Bummer! I don't think they ever finished the basement due to the low sq feet and only 3 bedrooms. 


I'm posting the before driveway fix. You can see the low muddy area next to the driveway. That all is being built up by more rocks and the rest of the rocks will extend the driveway to the walking path. 
I have zero pictures of the walking path that I fixed up last weekend. 



A peanut butter bar's that I need to make asap! Gram crackers, butter, peanut butter and chocolate with PB mixed in. Looks sooo good! Do I need this, no but I'm going to make some! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...