Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Cutie!

 I always take snaps from FB of my grandkids. Such a cutie. Love the age 2 and 3! 


I was a complete zombie all day on Tuesday! I just could not snap out of it. Plus, weather wise, it was a cloudy day with a few rain sprinkles. I napped in the morning before work and again in the afternoon. Zero energy to do anything other than lay on the couch. 


We did go to Bingo and Logan joined us. The coverall was up to $875. No one won, next week its at $900. Will we go again? Probably! This is the most Bingo we've ever played. I'm kind of over it, but I'm sure we will keep going till someone wins. Probably next week! 

I'm looking forward to going back to the lake this weekend. Still undecided if I'll go up Friday by myself or just wait for Steve? 


Splurged on two beers last night, but I didn't have a 3rd, and shared a steak sandwich with Steve. 
Breakfast was a cinnamon bagel with yogurt butter
lunch popcorn and guac/salsa and a few chips
snack - low cal yogurt
Plus work exercise for 400 calories burned.
No morning exercise because I napped instead. 

I have plans to work, bike and go to the store today. 
Dinner is going to be a pork tenderloin and potatoes
Breakfast again was a cinnamon bagel with yogurt butter (one more bagel to eat up and then going back to no food in the morning)
Lunch is undecided, but maybe popcorn again or those chicken dumplings. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...