Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Positivity Tuesday

 I'm going to look at the bright side of things. The last few ups and downs of my work schedule has thrown me off. It was going to be a great money making week and now with all the changes has cut that back to a normal earning week. 

It's always easy to concentrate on complaining/being negative. Here's some positivity! 

We had a great weekend again at the lake with neighbor friends joining us. The only down side was the mud from the new driveway that was supposed to fix the mud and now made it worse. Ugh! My doing which makes me even more sad about it because we spent extra money on this project. 

Even though my work schedule changed, it gives me two days off this week and not working the weekend taking care of the cat. 

No plans for the weekend. Although, I'd like some travel plans. Maybe we'll use the boat? 


Zoey hurt her back leg, probably jumping. We are trying to get her to use the bed stairs, but she refuses. So last night she slept down stairs on the couch instead of with me in bed. 

It's going to be hot this week! Finally summer is here! I do love a good hot day, especially if I'm at the lake on a boat or in the water! 

It's Bingo night. I don't have a lot of extra cash, but we most likely will go tonight since the coverall is up to $900. By this point, We've already spent that on eating out and bingo cards. Its a night out and something to do. 

I fixed some of our solar tree lights out back and took down some that weren't working in the front yard. I still have one more string of lights to figure out where they should go. Leaning on putting them on the front tree since those are battery operated. Just to use less batteries.



The carpet outdoors forces me to clean up the deck when we have cotton seeds or other types of seeds from the trees drop. I had to once again vacuum up tiny seeds from the river willows. The carpet forces me to clean it up on a regular basis, so I guess that's a win. Now to see if the rug actually dries out. We've had some rain and yesterday with the humidity it never dried out. 


I'm going to tackle painting the garage doors today. First I need some paint! Was that very positive for a Tuesday? It is summer. Got to love that! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...