Thursday, June 2, 2022

Weight loss goals!

 I defiantly need to drop a lot of weight and soon! I'm limited in what I can wear so I have to do something! Here's what the plan is for weight loss. 

Exercise more. Work = calories burnt, morning plank, squat, weights and afternoon bike ride = more calories used up. 

Food. Trying to make healthy choices, protein, fruits and fiber with veggies. (0 - 1000) calories a day. I tried 700, but that's too low unless I only eat dinner. I'm fasting through lunch. I'd like to go to dinner and only eat one meal a day, but if I'm hungry I will eat something. 

Yesterday's exercise and meals. 

Exercise: Plank 1 min, weights (15 pound dumb bells, 20 squats) 13 mile e- bike ride, mowed back yard and trimmed edges in the front, trimmed maple tree. Worked 3 hours. I figured around 700 calories burned. 

Food:

Breakfast - nothing

Lunch - 5 Canadian bacon, pickles = 110 calories

Dinner - Salad with balsamic dressing (homemade), sweet potato, pork chop = 700? eat

After dinner snack - kettle popcorn 150

 Grand total burned 700 calories and ate 1010 calories

Swan's and 4 or more babies on the bike ride. 


I rode my e-bike and Celina rode the mountain bike up to the library, and around the loop. 13+ miles. Father then I would have gone on my own yesterday. 

More good news! Picked up 3 new customers this week. Extra money is always good! Filling up my schedule once again. Which also means more calories burned per week working. On days I work, my e-bike is going to get a lot of use. I do need to ride my mountain bike more because I don't get the same workout from the assistance. It's a start and I get more exercise on busy work days just by having my ebike. Otherwise, I'd be on the couch! So something is better then nothing! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...