Thursday, June 2, 2022

Weight loss goals!

 I defiantly need to drop a lot of weight and soon! I'm limited in what I can wear so I have to do something! Here's what the plan is for weight loss. 

Exercise more. Work = calories burnt, morning plank, squat, weights and afternoon bike ride = more calories used up. 

Food. Trying to make healthy choices, protein, fruits and fiber with veggies. (0 - 1000) calories a day. I tried 700, but that's too low unless I only eat dinner. I'm fasting through lunch. I'd like to go to dinner and only eat one meal a day, but if I'm hungry I will eat something. 

Yesterday's exercise and meals. 

Exercise: Plank 1 min, weights (15 pound dumb bells, 20 squats) 13 mile e- bike ride, mowed back yard and trimmed edges in the front, trimmed maple tree. Worked 3 hours. I figured around 700 calories burned. 

Food:

Breakfast - nothing

Lunch - 5 Canadian bacon, pickles = 110 calories

Dinner - Salad with balsamic dressing (homemade), sweet potato, pork chop = 700? eat

After dinner snack - kettle popcorn 150

 Grand total burned 700 calories and ate 1010 calories

Swan's and 4 or more babies on the bike ride. 


I rode my e-bike and Celina rode the mountain bike up to the library, and around the loop. 13+ miles. Father then I would have gone on my own yesterday. 

More good news! Picked up 3 new customers this week. Extra money is always good! Filling up my schedule once again. Which also means more calories burned per week working. On days I work, my e-bike is going to get a lot of use. I do need to ride my mountain bike more because I don't get the same workout from the assistance. It's a start and I get more exercise on busy work days just by having my ebike. Otherwise, I'd be on the couch! So something is better then nothing! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

4th Vacation, Sauk, Grand Marais, Ashland WI

 We did our 2nd visit in Ashland WI and this year camped on the beach! We kayaked and floated all day.  Sunset on the beach and millions of ...