Friday, June 3, 2022

That's a lot!

 I've been doing a lot of miles on my e- bike! I probably should have stuck it on the charger! Maybe I'll do that while I'm at work and set the timer so I don't forget it. I took Zero photos yesterday. Why do I do that!!! I even saw my daughter and grand kids. Grrr.. I really need to remember to take a few photos! 

I biked to a work estimate and then over to Kendra's house since it was in the same neighborhood. Saved on gas which is a win/win. It just was a long round trip! 12 miles there and shorter because I found a short cut tunnel under the main road. I do love the exercise and saving money not driving. I need to do more of this though summer. 


I almost forgot! I did take this photo of our small garage door! Celina texted me while biking home that this was on our door. It happened between 6pm and 7pm while she was out on a run. Well, the mystery was solved thanks to our next door neighbors. Roller Skating girl, who is 14, but mentally age 7, was next door and grabbed a spray can out of our neighbors garage and wrote this and "Hi" on our front crab apple tree. Ugh! The mom and her daughter came over to say sorry. We needed to paint the doors anyway, but now we really need to paint them. I have a can of white spray paint that we will cover this up until we go buy more paint for both doors. 


Found this picture of Steve and I from 2019. I need to get back down to that weight! 
Here's the Thursday results
Exercise: 1 min plank, 20 squats, dumb bells 10/10/30/5 (15 lb), 25 miles e- biked, worked three hours. (500 calories burned apron)
Breakfast - nothing
Lunch- 6 slices Canadian bacon
1 small banana  (170)
Dinner - corn chips with gauc and pico
2 slices pumpernickel bread with yogurt butter 
beef burrito with salsa
3 cuties (850 calories) 
Total calories burned 500
Ate apron 1000 calories 

Today I was hungry so I've already started with a cinnamon raisin bagel with yogurt butter. (300 calories). More morning exercise with work burning another 300- 400 calories or so.. and of course going on a bike ride. If I'm going to lose weight fast, I need to cut out more calories! I just need to get more used to eating less. Listen to see if I need to eat or not! 

I am going to stock up on more popcorn (low calorie) and get Canadian bacon since it's good low cal protein that cooks up fast. Plus, raspberries again low cal fruit. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...