Monday, September 5, 2022

Labor Day...

 Last day off and it will be back to work tomorrow. Which I'm glad to go back since I could use some money! I have a new customer estimate tomorrow along with a semi busy work day. Looking forward to picking up more work too! 

Just a few State Fair photos from this year. 

We got there early at 8am which nothing really is open but the food. 

First fair food, some tater tots in the food building. 

Mini donuts and the corn are a must eat every year. 

We did a lot of walking over 13 hours at the fair in all.. 

We meet up with the kids, Steve's parents and brother to eat garlic fries a must have every year too and a nice sit down break around 2:30, 3pm. 


And drank our way through the fair. 

Celina and Don went back Saturday afternoon and there was a shooting and fights in the Midway and by the grandstand. They closed the fair shortly after 10:30pm. Scary situation since they were right by the shooting. Ran for their lives. 
Logan also was in down town Milwalkee Friday night and the police had a shoot out and killed the guy right in front of the bar/Restaurant. He ran for his life and ducked and covered there too. Scary for both kids! 

We have no plans today. I set up the tent in the back yard and slept outside with Zoey and Steve Saturday night but didn't stay out there last night. I most likely will sleep outdoors all week since its going to be nice 80's during the day and cool 55 to 60 at night. Trying to extend our summer into fall. 

We have zero plans his coming weekend, but I'd like to go somewhere and camp! 

Today, the plan is to bike and not sure what else? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...