Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Short week!

 Its a short work week! I'm busy too! 


I was going to delete this photo and than remembered, its a large green dragon fly. You can hardly see it in the photo. 

I made Thai chicken soup and crackers yesterday. So good!! Must be fall as we are in comfort fall foods already. Thankfully, the weather still feels like summer! Its 80 all week with close to 90 on Wed/Thurs. Plus, we've been sleeping out in the tent at night which extends our summer. Zoey loves sleeping outdoors and so do I! It's a lot cooler at 60/65+F at night compared to the AC on at home set to 70*F. It never really feels cold upstairs where our bedroom is. So I'd much rather sleep outside and be under covers at a nice sleeping temp. 

Still no plans for the weekend. I'd love to go south to Lanesboro and camp /bike for the weekend. Guess I need to start making plans! I don't want to spend it at home! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...